In celebration of today being March 4 aka National Pancake Day, here is my recipe for Gluten Free Banana Oats Pancakes with Greek Yogurt and Berries.
- 1 cup of blended oatmeal (it will look like wheat flour after)
- 1 whole banana (the riper the better aka the sweeter)
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1-2 tbsp of milk
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup of greek yogurt
- You can choose to add cinnamon (1/2 tsp) and vanilla extract (1/2 tsp) as well if you would like.
- First, you blend the oatmeal oats until they look like flour. Then add the baking powder.
- Followed by all the wet ingredients. The blender will probably struggle a bit, so just get a spoon and mix around the ingredients when they do get stuck.
- Afterwards you should have your banana oats batter! :)
- Use a pan, preferably nonstick Circulon pancake, so that didn’t require for me to use any butter or oil :) and begin pouring your batter.
- After you think one side is done, flip the pancake to the other side and continue that until you run out of batter.
- When you’re done making your pancakes, you get to plate your pancakes (my fav part of cooking!)
- Get a fat scoop of greek yogurt and put it on top of your tower of pancakes and topping it off with your favorite fruits.
- And then you have your super healthy, gluten-free Banana Oats Pancakes, enjoy! :)
Detox Water for Craving Control & Beautiful Skin
- 1 to 2 L of water
- 1 lemon
- 5 strawberries sliced
- 1 apple sliced
- handful of fresh mint leaves
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- handful of ice
Because this drink tastes so good, I’m drinking tons of water and am feeling great! Wonderful for detoxing from yesterday’s meal which was so sodium laden that I felt all shriveled up inside. Here are the benefits of this concoction. Make it for yourself and tell me what you think! You can let it sit overnight to maximize the flavor profile.
Cinnamon: improves circulation, thins blood, and manages blood sugar levels. Results in fewer sugar cravings so you eat less and can control calorie intake.
Apple: vitamin c also known as absorbic acid synthesizes collagen which can help your skin look better. It also helps repair and maintain bones and teeth and helps heal wounds swiftly.
Strawberries: help fight carcinogens and contains anti aging properties such as biotin and antioxidant ellagic acid which helps prevent sagging skin.
Mint: helps to improve digestion and gets rid of stomach cramps.
Lemon: stimulates the digestive track and helps with constipation.
Health and fitness related:
- Hungry for a change
- Girl model
- The perfect human diet
- Fat, sick and nearly dead
- Food, inc.
- The invisible war
- A place at the plate
I can’t wait to move out so I have a blender to make my own smoothies and soup and buy a spiralizer to make loads of great food and I can’t wait to make loads of infused water and leave all my weights on the floor and have no one complain and buy loads tuna and chicken and bench pressed oats oh and loads of workout equipment and running shoes and yoga mats
Go after what you want now because living with regret sucks ass. You have a fear that you might fail or get rejected? Who cares? It’s temporary. You’re going to miss out on a lot of things in your life if you decide not to do them because you fear that you may end up failing.
Everyone can go to the gym and workout.. But few of us can work really hard and eat clean :) you’ve got to get off your ass everyday and workout as hard as you can for achieve your goals.. Obviously there’s no progress without a healthy and balanced diet … Once you see results it becomes and addiction.. It needs dedication, constancy and stay focused on what you wanna look like ❤️