if you guys ever need anything send a message to my inbox. I’ll give you advice or if you need to, just listen just let me know if you need my help or just want to vent. i promise i don’t bite
Here is a mini yoga master list on yoga for curing anxiety and depression. I’m not a therapist but I know yoga can help alleviate anxiety and depression symptoms. I hope this can help at least one person. Whatever you may be going through, remember that it’s only temporary and things will get better soon. Remember to be sunny☀
- Yoga For the Winter Blues- Yoga For Depression
- Stress Release Yoga | Mellow Out Anxiety
- Yoga for Anxiety- Stress Management - Relief Flow (60 Min.)
- Guided Meditation for Anxiety and Obsessive Thoughts
- Move & Groove Vinyasa Flow Yoga W/ Music (25 minutes)
- Yoga For Stress, Anxiety, and Depression
- Easy Stress Relief Yoga
- Yoga to Make You Happy, Relaxing Beginners Routine for Stress & Depression
- Emotional Detox Yoga Sequence
- Yoga to Make you Happy
- Yoga for Stress & Anxiety
- YIN Yoga for Cramps, Anxiety, and Insomnia
- Chopra Guided Meditations
- Fragrant Heart Guided Meditations for Healing
- Meditation for Depression
- Depression Lifting
Music to Relax To: Most of these are soothing sounds that can last up to 10 hours! Lay down and take a few deep breaths while listening to these soothing sounds.
- Vital Energy
- Soft Piano
- 3 Hours of Ocean, Flute, and Piano
- Tibetan Healing Sounds
- Relaxing Sounds with Water
- Gentle River
- Reiki Zen Meditation
Remember to smile :)
THIS IS IMPORTANT
eeeee rebloging for future reference. need to try guided meditations.
I wrote this article on my blog, but thought it could be great to share it on Tumblr with all of you. So here it is : a HUGE list of 100% healthy smoothies! I hope it will be useful ;)AlmondApricots
- Simple Apricot Smoothie
- 5 Apricots Smoothies
- Apricot-Banana Smoothie
- Apricot Peach Smoothie
- Apricot Mango Smoothie
- Oats and Apricots Smoothie
- Apricot Apple SmoothieAvocado
- Bananas and Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Bananas and Kiwi Smoothie
- Bananas, strawberries and Flax Smoothie
- Bananas and pears Smoothie
- Bananas and Mango Shake
- Bananas and peach Smoothie
- Groovy Smoothie
- Banana Blast II
- Bananas and Orange Smoothie
- Tropical Cooler Smoothie
- Carribbean Health DrinkBlueberry
- Wild blueberry Soy Shake
- Heavenly Blueberry Smoothie
- Very Berry Blueberry Smoothie
- Razzy Blue Smoothie
- Lemon Berry Smoothie
- Blueberry Mint SmoothieCeleryCherryChocolate
- Chocolate, Strawberry, Banana Milkshake
- Orange Chocolate Breakfast Drink
- 6 Chocolate Smoothies Recipes
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Monster Smoothie
- Ultra-Chocolate Smoothie
- Healthy Chocolate Banana ShakeCinnamonCitrus
- Citrus Energy-Boosting Smoothie
- The Ultimate Citrus Smoothie
- Citrus and Spice Smoothie (vegan and Gluten free)
- Citrus Berry Smoothie
- Healthy Citrus Spinach Smoothie
- Tropical MangoCitrus SmoothieCoconutCranberryFig
- Fig and bananas Smoothie
- Mango Banana Figs Smoothie
- Vanilla Fig Smoothie
- Figs Almonds and Banana Smoothie
- Fig Blueberry Not so Green Green Smoothie
- Fig, Oats and Banana SmoothieGingerGrapefruitKale
- Kale and Banana Smoothie
- Kale, Orange, Banana Smoothie
- Hala Kahiki Green Smoothie
- Kale Spinach and Pear Smoothie
- Blueberry Kale Smoothie
- Kale Sunrise Green Smoothie
- Peacock Kale Smoothie
- Kale Banana Chia Superfood Smoothie
- Pineapple Mint green SmoothieKiwiMango
- Gloomy Day Smoothie
- Mango Pineapple Green Smoothie
- Mango Peach Smoothie
- Pawpaw and Mango Punch
- Basil Strawberry Mango Smoothie
- Honey Mango Juice
- Mango Mint Lassi with Indian Sweet Spices SmoothieMelonMintNectarine
- Nectarine Sunshine Smoothie
- Cinnamon Nectarine Smoothie
- Apple Nectarine Smoothie
- Lime Mango and Nectarine Smoothie
- Blueberry Nectarine SmoothieOatmealOrangePapaya
- Papaya Surprise Smoothie
- Supergirl Summer Smoothie
- Banana Papaya and Spinach Smoothie
- Papaya Ginger Smoothie
- Papaya Ginger Mint Smoothie
- Raspberry Papaya SmoothiePeachPeanut Butter
- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Smoothie
- Green Banana and Peanut Butter Smoothie
- Dairy-Free Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie
- Peanut Butter and Strawberry Smoothie
- Peanut Butter Berry Smoothie
- 15 Healthy Peanut Butter Smoothie RecipesPearPineapple
- C-Blast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Banana Smoothie
- Pineapple Mango Smoothie
- Pineapple Sunrise Smoothie
- Tropical Tea Smoothie
- Strawberry Pineapple Coconut SmoothiePumpkinRaspberry
- Raspberry and Blackberry Smoothie
- Raspberry Fudge Smoothie
- Raspberry Mango Smoothie
- Orange Raspberry Banana Chia Smoothie
- Blushing Apple Smoothie
- Berry Kale SmoothieRhubarbSpinach
- Strawberry and beet Smoothie
- Strawberry-yoghurt Smoothie
- Strawberry Oatmeal Breakfast Smoothie
- Cool-Off Smoothie
- Red, White and Blue Fruit Smoothie
- Strawberry, Orange, Banana Smoothie
- Quick Start Breakfast Drink
- Strawberry-Grapefruit SmoothieSweet Potato
- Sweet Potato and Banana Smoothie
- Better than Ice Cream Sweet Potato Smoothie
- Sweet Potato Pie Smoothie
- Luscious Sweet Potato and Almond Smoothie
- Refreshing Sweet Potato and Peach SmoothieTofuWatermelon
this is beautiful
The 1000 SQUAT CHALLENGE. Do 100 reps of each. Time how long it took you. Took me 40 minutes. Legs and butt were DYING!
Do the full length video with me here: http://youtu.be/fF71IJUXGOk
Reblog if you plan on doing this!
Remember to be careful. This workout is NOT EASY. So take breaks when you need it and only push yourself to a level of slight discomfort but not to the point where you’re going to hurt yourself.
*That can be done without a gym
Ass to Grass Squats
Squat with Heel Raise
Barbell Front/Back Squat
Bottom Half Squat
Lunge with Twist
Hip Raises with Leg Lift
Downward Dog with Leg Lift
Exercise Ball Hamstring Curl
Dumbbell Stiff Legged Deadlift
Dumbbell Bent Legged Deadlift
Single Leg Deadlift
Dumbbell Romanian Deadlift
Plank with Leg Extension
Front Kick Pulses
Knee Lift Pulses
How to Stay Healthy at College?
Many of us fitblrs are broke, college students and one thing we struggle with is balancing our school work, a social life, and a healthy lifestyle. What are some ways to make this work?
It can be tough but it definitely is manageable! College is the time when you are finally out on your own, free to make your own decisions and your own rules. Living a healthy lifestyle in college does not have to be hard though and it does not require hours of preparation! The main key is to key a fairly consistent schedule! Get into the habit of making certain meals on a certain night of the week, going grocery shopping, etc.
How to eat healthy while at college:
- Keep lots of things prepared. I usually make pasta on Mondays (since I don’t have late classes that day), I buy bags of veggies that are microwavable, I have apples & PB, which make a quick&easy snack, I have chips & salsa for another quick and easy snack, etc. Find foods that are easy for you and don’t require a lot of preparation!
- Pack little bags or containers of snack the night before. This way when you are running late to class the next morning you can grab one and go!
- Keep a budget. Since many of us do not have a ton of extra money, limit yourself each week. I have a set grocery list and it is typically $50 per week. I get lots of fresh fruit and veggies, peanut butter, spaghetti and spaghetti sauce(which is the cheapest meal ever), and some snacks.
- Limit yourself to eating out a few times a week. Don’t go out too often, it is cheaper and healthier to cook for yourself! Instead invite your friends to come over and cook a healthy dinner! You can make it fun!
- Find healthy options for when you do go out. There is almost always a salad, a veggie side, whole wheat options, etc. Even if you just switch the fries for veggies and keep your normal meal the same that is still a healthier option!
- Go for water. Wherever you are get a water. Skip the soda or whatever else. Water is the best option there is! I always have at least one of my camelbacks with me! Make a habit of taking water with you!
How to keep up with exercise:
- Walk. A simple way to get in your daily exercise is to walk! Walk around campus between classes and walk to your class! That is a great way to get in some easy exercise!
- Go to the gym! Most colleges have a gym- take advantage of this and GO! You get a free membership (covered in your tuition) and tons of free classes! My gym has tons of different sports going on, equipment, and classes! There is always something for everyone!
- Fit it into your schedule. If you are a morning person or you don’t have classes until the afternoon then go before class! If you prefer your workouts between or after classes then go then! Make it part of your daily routine though! You will be more likely to stick to it!
- Find a workout buddy! This will not only help you to keep up a social life but it will also motivate you to go to the gym! It is easier to tell yourself you are too lazy to go to the gym but when someone is planning to go with you you feel more guilty if you say no simply because you don’t want to!
How to keep up your education:
- Find a study buddy! You can study together and work on homework together! Sometimes it can be more distracting but other times it can be motivating!
- Go to class and do your homework!
- Find a tutor or talk to your teacher if you need help!
How to maintain a social life:
- Get involved! Figure out which clubs you want to join and join a few! Not too many because it is better to be highly involved in a few groups rather than not too involved in tons of groups. Organizations are a great way to meet people with similar interests as you!
- Find your group of friends. This can be one person or 20 people. Whoever you want and like but make sure they are good friends to you and stick with the ones who stand by your side through everything! You may not be close with your roommates but you can meet people anywhere! There are so many opportunities in college!
- If you aren’t into partying don’t worry! Like I said before- find your group of friends! If they are into partying then look for a few others who aren’t and hang out with them on the weekends! Go shopping, have a movie night, something low key and enjoyable!
How to stay sane in college:
- College can be a stressful time and it can be hard for many people. If you are struggling I urge you to seek help! Many colleges offer free counseling if you need to go and talk to someone! If you are struggling talk to a counselor, a friend, or anyone you trust.
- Be involved. Being involved helps you to stay active and not cut yourself out of society and let yourself fall into depression. It is hard being away from everything and everyone you know. But you cannot let yourself be alone during this transition! Everyone is going through the same thing and looking for friends as well! Get through this time together!
- If college is stressful or the workload is too much then consider taking fewer credits! It is better for you to feel organized and understand what you are learning, rather than BSing your way through college for grades. The knowledge you gain will be very important in your career.
- Get a agenda/planner and organize your weeks. Help yourself figure out what you need to do and when so you don’t get stressed or overwhelmed last minute when you have so much piled up to do!
- Set time aside to do something you love everyday! Remember to have fun!
College is a great time! Remember to make the best of it! Have fun, do well, stay safe, enjoy yourself, and live your life!
By toethefinishline (: